Please ensure to bring the following with:
- Please bring along your own Bathroom and Pool Towels
- Cleaning Liquids and Utensils for washing the dishes
- Extra Blankets if required ( only one per bed is provided )
We do NOT allow the following:
- No music from parked cars anywhere on the resort. – (the resort is there for all guest’s relaxation)
- Fireworks – Strictly prohibited
- Swearing, Abusive behaviour and excessive drinking will not be allowed
- NO pets
- The Speed limit on the resort is 15km per hour. Please do not speed on our premises.
- Own Liquor will be allowed in the privacy of your unit / caravan or tent BUT NOT around the pool area or when booking the venue.
- NO FIRES are allowed anywhere else but in the fire places provided.
- Wood is available on request – please arrange with the resort manager
Please take note of the following:
- There is a Flat screen TV in the Sports Bar with DSTV
- All our equipment is used at own risk and the Resort will not accept liability for theft, damages or injury to any person
- A 50% deposit must be paid and faxed to us within 24 hours after your booking is made.
- The outstanding balance of your booking must be paid 14 days in advance – before arrival.
- Check in times is at any time from 14:00 until 18:00 when gate closes – Late arrivals must be arranged.
- Check out time is at 10:00 the latest
- A breakage and key deposit of R200-00 is payable separately and is payable with booking.
- We do allow day visitors between 08:00 – 18:00 daily.
- These visitors will be charged at R50-00p.p – children under 6 years no charge.
- Guests that book – may bring their boats (one boat per stand or chalet).
- Boats are used at own risk – please take responsibility for your own boat.
- Please DO NOT FEED the monkeys or tease them – they can get very aggressive.
SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUERIES – DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US.
WE ASSURE YOU OF OUR BEST ATTENTION AT ALL TIMES AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON!!!